The first morning when we woke up, we went straight over to the Main House for breakfast. I never get tired of the view there.
Such a pretty morning.
That day was cloudy, but warm so we got to spend the day outside playing and swimming and having our favorite time of day there...
Cookies and Cocktails! (Or cottontails as Carrie calls it)
Cookies and Cocktails is such a nice time to relax and let the girls just run around outside. They played all sorts of games and did some imagining. It was sweet time.
Hide & Seek!
The girls also helped daddy fish a lot!
Swinging...Hayes' favorite pass time.
More fishing and crabbing down at the marina.
Caught a crab...
C loved the idea of swinging together more than Hayes...think she was nervous she would fall!
Carrie had her first horseback riding lesson!! It was so cute. She just rode around and learned how to get in the saddle and how to sit and what commands to say. She really enjoyed it. Think we will do it again next time for sure!
How is she so big??
On our last night they had an Oyster Roast. That is my favorite event down there so I was so excited to end the trip that way.
(Hayes is saying "Cheeeeeese" even though it looks like she is yelling)
Dancing to the band with daddy.
And BA!
Then roasting marshmallows.
It was such a fun night! The girls had a blast. It was time to come home the next day as we were all tired from a fun week.
I think I need to do a "recap of winter" post and try to get caught up and blog a little more than I have been :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment