Ok I have always thought Carrie looks just like her daddy, but yesterday she saw this picture at my parent's house and said "that's Carrie!" I actually do see a lot of similarities! I still think she favors her dad a lot, but don't you think this picture does resemble her?
Also a month or so ago, birds started building a nest in an old dog treat container in our carport on top of our outdoor fridge. We have steps out our back door so on the top step, we can see the nest pretty well so we noticed some eggs a few weeks ago. When we got back from the beach, we heard the little chirps and saw that we had some new baby birds! I just love animals so much so it has been so fun for me to watch their mom feed them and watch them get bigger. They got big fast and are now popping out and hopping around a little bit...
Carrie thinks they are really neat and loves for me to let her look. She always says "Shh! Babies sleep" because I told her we can't be loud around the birds because they are babies. It is so cute to watch her and just one of those sweet, simple things in life that we are enjoying for this brief time until they fly away :).
Other than that, it is just HOT here. Carrie still wants to be outside all the time and I can only handle it in small increments. BA and Cy-Cy are home for a break from dad's treatment so we are enjoying their company a lot. And as far as baby Hayes, she is doing well, too. We had an ultrasound about 10 days ago and she measured 88th percentile (go figure...another big one!) so she is doing just great! I feel pretty good...just tired with a little bit of back and ligament pain, but nothing to complain about! And that's all we have here! Have a great week.
10 years ago

My jaw literally DROPPED when I saw the picture of you as a little girl!! I swore it was Carrie!! WOW! No wonder she thought it was herself.
ReplyDeleteThat picture is mind boggling!! She is you all over again. Can't wait to see both of yall in person so very soon!
ReplyDeleteI always thought that carrie favored Graham but I'm changing my vote after seeing that picture of you!
ReplyDeleteCarrie is a dead ringer for you in the photo! She is a perfect mix of y'all!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness she looks JUST like you!!!!! That means she will be beautiful when she grows up:)
ReplyDeleteAlso, LOVED the 4th of July post. What are you going to do with all those amazing pictures of Carrie!!!
I need to rephrase that...she is gorgeous now too!!!!!!! And she will obviously continue to be!
ReplyDelete