Like I said, we have been at my parent's pool nonstop. Carrie would be there every day if it were up to her! We go about every other day. A couple weeks ago I did a really intense swim program with her that was an hour a day for 5 days in a row. It was 45 minutes away so it took some dedication, but it was well worth it. She loves swimming and it totally wears her out! I am so proud of how hard she is working and how well she is doing. Here are a few pics and a swimming video.
She loves to float with dad or me...
She also loves to sun bath on her own float! She needs some sunglasses so she won't have to squint so hard...
H is happy just floating around!
And here is my fish in the making (or mermaid as she prefers to be called...) We may never go back to the club to swim :/. It's so easy to have our own space and not have to worry or keep up with anyone in a crowd!
Graham and I met my first week as a freshman in college, dated all through college and then got married on April 21, 2007. We now live happily ever after in my hometown of Nashville, TN with our daughters Carrie and Hayes and our 2 dogs, Shammi and Tilly. We have been very blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment