
And C went straight for the obstacle course bouncy with the big slide. (Definitely exactly both their personalities).

Then C had to even the score and get some cotton candy too.

Hayes was so excited to ride the ponies.

Hilarious.

Hayes was excited Carolyn was there. Hayes doesn't love a lot of kids, but she loves Carolyn. They had so much fun in the the small bounce house...I think they played in there for 30 minutes straight.

The big girls found the sno cones! C was so excited her friends Lucy and Mary Windham were there to play with.

Hayes came out of the bouncy so red and sweaty that it had everyone laughing. Who knew she would get such a workout! So a sno cone was the perfect remedy :)


Then they had a big buffet dinner that was yummy and C ended it with their homemade ice cream sandwich...heavenly.

After dinner, I took the girls home to a sitter to go to bed. They had school the next day so I didn't want them exhausted. Then graham and I went back for fireworks. Here is our attempt at a selfie...#totalfail

Fireworks on the golf course brought back wedding memories!


We ended the night at a friend's house and it was just a really fun Labor Day! Now we are glad to be in school and back in our routine!!
- Posted using BlogPress from
my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment