Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Early Fall

So this post is a little bit of what September looked like for us! I have more to come, but this is a start for now!!

The girls had a lot of fun riding ponies at Harrison's 1st birthday!

 Hayes has been enjoying play dates with some of her own buddies!! Here she is with Vaughn, Turner, Jones and Powell...
 The girls favorite game right now is sleepover...even if that means under Hayes' crib!!!
 The first day of school was very exciting! Ready to go in!

We strolled up to get ice cream on some of our unusually hot September days. Hayes has now discovered the toppings as she is at the point that everything 'sissy' has or does, Hayes has to have or do, too. So gummy bears and marshmallows it is!

Carrie started tennis! She loves it. She loves her coach and he makes it so fun for them. It may be her favorite activity right now which I love!
Hayes went to celebrate her friends Dempsey and Carolyn's birthday.
Hayes loves to 'hide'. She truly does not think we can see her when she hides like this!

The girls have had fun cheering on their teams...but mainly Vandy :)

Carrie started Young Children and Worship at Church which means she come with us to big church until right before the sermon and then she leaves with the 4 and 5 year olds to go have their own little worship where they sing songs, have a lesson and do art. She has learned a lot and really enjoys it. She also loves Sunday School and I am constantly amazed and thankful for what she comes home telling us she learned that day. Even Hayes is warming up to Church!!
We hit up the park after lunch after church!
On Wednesdays, I have CBS and Hayes comes with me and goes to the nursery. Afterwards, we get to go to lunch just us 2 which is a special time that I think we both really love.


Hayes really enjoyed the sno cone truck at Turner's birthday party!!
Hayes loves to sit on the counter while I cook. She is very interested in it which is really fun for me! I hope she always wants to be my sous chef and grows up loving to cook like I do!

We love the new treat place "The Frosted Affair." We like to get after school special treats sometimes!
Carrie invited me to 'Muffins for Moms' at school which is a cute little party they do at the beginning of the year for the 4s. So I got to go see her classroom, eat muffins and talk to her teachers! It was so fun. She had made an "All About Me" thing with a bunch of questions she answered and some were so sweet like "I want to be a mommy when I grow up." and then at the end it said "God Loves me because...and she answered "I am so pretty." I had to laugh. I try to explain that God loves her because she is beautiful inside, but apparently we need to go over it a few more times! That is something I am saving. As Graham said, at least we are not struggling with confidence issues!
Here is Carrie with her teachers Mrs. Emhrein and Mrs. Clingenpeel. We love them!

We had Johnny's pirate party and the girls had fun dressing up as pirates and enjoying a pretty day at the park!

They even got to meet Jake!

When Hayes is quiet for a long time, I need to worry! So when I checked on her the other day, she had found my lipstick and put it on herself!
After we got back from Disney, the girls were SO excited to see each other and Carrie could not wait to give Hayes her presents! Hayes loved them!!!

Then it was Carrie's real birthday! So we kept with tradition and went to Pancake Pantry to get some 'bears in the snow.' She loved it as always!

So did Hayes!

For her birthday that afternoon, we took her to Beauty and the Beast at TPAC! She made it through the whole thing and really enjoyed it.

And she chose Mexican for dinner (just like her mama!) and enjoyed getting one final cupcake :).

Sweet sisters!


Hayes has now decided she will swing in the big girl swing like her sister. And she does a great job!

Which means she gets to go high!
And she loves it!
More to come! Hayes' 2nd birthday, Pumpkin Patch and American Girl! It's a busy Fall, but we are having fun!!!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment