Tuesday Carrie was 11 weeks. She has done really well holding her head up so we decided to pull out the Bumbo seat (for those who dont know what that is because I didnt until I had Carrie, it is a little chair/seat you can put on the counter for them to sit and eat in when they first start eating solids. It has a little tray that attaches to it that isnt in these pictures...) So anyways, Carrie does pretty well in it! She cant stay in it for an extended amount of time yet, but she makes more and more progress every day! Here are some pics of these first attempts...



She is also getting better and better at picking her head all the way up during tummy time!


Happy Friday! haha
Way to go Carrie!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that last pic with those cheeks and chins!!! She is too cute.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie McCuterson! Give her a squeeze from me!!! Tell her to leave some milk and cookies out for the fat man!!!!
ReplyDeletehahah those are so cute! can't wait to see the little booger in a couple of days!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe I have missed so much blogging lately! It is going to take me forever to catch up, but I have enjoyed the past 45 minutes looking at yours!!!!! What fun memories you have had lately! I have to say too...the picture on the top IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVR SEEN!!!!!!! I mean I am pretty sure she couldn't be any cuter (and it isn't all Graham...I see you too!) But my fav. pic. is the one of her doing tummy time! that face is so squeezable!
ReplyDelete