Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stats and Christmas Tree shopping...

We had our 2 month check up on Monday and doc said Carrie looks great! Her stats were:
Height: 23.5 inches--85th percentile
Weight: 11 pounds 11 ounces--70th percentile
Head: I dont know, but it was 70th percentile too.
Yay Carebear!

We also took her to Christmas Tree Village on Hillsboro Road to get our tree. This is where I have gotten my tree every year my whole life and I think they are so pretty and smell so good and I love the experience of going through the lit lot with the big fire going and picking out the perfect tree! So here are pics from Carrie's first time there...

Carrie had a little more fun than she could handle...
Next post you will see that tree decorated!

3 comments:

  1. awww so fun!!!!!!!! I love it and can't wait to see the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and by the way the footies on Carrie's outfit were ADORABLE! love u

    ReplyDelete