Thursday, March 24, 2011

Same time, but 2 years later.

Carrie was due October 11, baby Young #2 is due October 23. We are so excited. Carrie has no idea what is coming and if she did, she would probably be the least excited of all haha. She kind of likes being the center of attention...just a little ;). But we feel so blessed to have had a healthy report from the doctor today and to see that little peanut's heartbeat. I thought I would be so much more laid back second go round, but I have been just as worried! Just different pains and different feeling this go round so I guess that is why. But overall I have felt pretty good. No sickness is the main thing. My mornings I always feel good and my afternoons I go downhill. I have had headaches and just felt icky and had bad indigestion again. Another thing that is different is that NOTHING sounds good to me. I ate everything in sight when I was pregnant with Carrie, but it is hard to find anything that sounds good to me right now. But I am still getting quite the belly! People say the 2nd one gets bigger faster and they aren't kidding! I think everyone who has seen me in the past couple weeks has suspected I am pregnant! That or I have been drinking a lot of beer!! But any bad feeling was worth it when I saw that little heart beating right along :). Thanking the good Lord above today and praying for a healthy pregnancy and healthy 2nd child.

Our first angel looking like a Mr. T big sister since she will NOT take her beads off...

And a pic of our new angel. Took a pic of ultrasound pic with my Iphone so hard to see, but there is little baby! And only 1! whew!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word - such awesome news! Couldn't be happier for y'all!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations, so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ultrasound pic. so amazing. God is good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! and so fun that their due dates are so close...love it! my sister and i are exactly 4 years and one week apart. april 13 and 20 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were so excited for y'all! Can't wait to meet the new addition! Carrie is going to be a great big sister, Callie can give her some tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting and we're so happy for y'all! If the this baby is anything like Carrie, I may never leave your house when I visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww so exciting!!!!!!! so happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where have I been? Not blogging...so I owe you a big CONGRATS!! That's wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete