Well today C played hooky from school. She has been coughing a lot these past couple days and today had a little bit of a runny nose...I am not sure if it is allergies or a cold so I just figured between that and still trying to master pooping on the potty, a morning in wouldn't hurt! My mom usually has Hayes Thursdays, but she couldn't today so it was a perfect day to just hang at home. But with such a pretty day, we had to get outside some! So we had a picnic. C loves a picnic. And obviously Hayes didn't mind too much either!
C wore her sunglasses the whole time.
I love getting to do things with Carrie that she really enjoys. At nap time, she said "That was a really fun picnic!"
C has definitely whined some lately and has had several 2 year old moments, but she really is fun and easy to be around for the most part so I treasure these moments. She has also said a few funny things lately...
Yesterday I said to Hayes and nap time "Hayes, you are falling apart!" Carrie looked at Hayes and then said "If she falls apart, I won't have a baby sister anymore" and I literally had to stop her from crying and explain what I meant! So cute and funny.
Then this morning, she was having a graham cracker for a snack and now knowing our names, she said to Graham, "Dad, I'm having a graham cracker" then she looked a little confused and said "These are your crackers daddy."
I forgot the other one I wanted to type, but that figures. Anyways, just wanted to remember a fun day at home! Some days are not so fun so always nice to have a good one!!! :)
Also, anyone who has had a toddler who easily learned to pee pee on the potty, but took longer to master the pooping, let me know any tips you have! We went 5 days in a row with no poopy accidents and I thought she got it, but then we have had 2 accidents since and I am frustrated with it. I know we are getting there, just would welcome any advice :).
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment