Well today was Carrie's first time at the dentist! I went first so she got to see what goes on. I think after 30 minutes of watching me plus a tv without volume, she was getting bored so when her turn came, she was ready. She chose chocolate for her toothpaste flavor and did really well! She even sang a couple songs for the staff. At the end, she got an Ariel toothbrush and to pick 2 prizes from the treasure box which she loved. It took a good 5 minutes for her to decide and in the end she chose a pink hourglass and a purple sticky hand. After all this fun, she shouted "I love the dentist!" She won't always, but I do remember loving it at that age because of the prizes. So a potentially disastrous dentist date was a success! Yay, Carrie!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment