Then I decided c's hair is finally long enough for me to start practicing French braids. I think I'm gonna need a little practice to make perfect in this area...

And then we all went for lunch at Panera before taking dada to the airport. I had packed a half of a peach we had left in the fridge to cut up for Hayes. When I set it on the table, I told Graham I didn't think it looked all that appealing (had gotten a little brown) so when Carrie got a weird face and said "mommy, what is that?" and I said "it's a peach" she replied with a disgusted face "it doesn't look very good!" I said, I agree and laughed. Then, still with a disgusted face she pointed at the peach pit and said "it has poop in it." I about died. I thought she was just saying it looked gross because it had browned a little, but no, the poor thing thought the pit was poop. No wonder she looked like she was going to throw up. I am still laughing about this now so had to blog it before I forgot it!!
And on that note, happy weekend!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Okay...THAT is hilarious!!!! And this is what blogs are for....so you never forget hysterical comments like that!!!!!!! I cannot wait to tell Kyle!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for the concert, that was beaurtiful:) And a treasure!