I got the girls some matching pajamas and now c is obsessed. I have since bought 3 more sets because every night she asks of they can match for bed time.

So now that h is crawling, c is having a hard time having to share all the time! H used to just sit there, but now she wants to be into whatever c is into. It's been a hard adjustment. Then I realized even our dogs who have lived together for 4 years don't share that well. I took them with ms to pick up dinner one night and the front seat was the coveted prize...

Came in to find c playing a game decked out in ballet gear. Rough life...

I took c to Monkey's Treehouse one day and h ended up loving it too!

C colors a ton now. She loves the giant coloring pages and is attempting to color correctly...not great at staying in the lines, but working on it!

Fun trip to the zoo with our sweet friend Mills. When I say C is big, here you can see! Especially next to little Mills.

Caught little h trying to use the remote. So funny.

H and I get a little special time just for us in the afternoons because c sleeps longer into the day than h. Favorite game? Pee-pie.
I feel so blessed that my girls are growing up with one of my oldest and dearest friend's little girls. Jenny and I try to get the girls together often and they really have fun. Here is a valley recital they put on for us and Lauren last week.
And H got to try out her own big girl chair...it's a hit!

Need to keep this up...thanks for the idea, Erin!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
OH SOMETIMES THE HODGE PODGE ONES ARE THE BEST!!!! YOUR GIRLS ARE SO SO CUTE
ReplyDeleteLove this post!!! Girls are adorable as Always and the dogs crack me up!!! Poor shambo
ReplyDeleteLove! Your girls are so darn cute!
ReplyDelete