Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bling Toes!

I scheduled school this year so that not only do I get alone time with Hayes, but I get a day with just Carrie to do some big girl things :). We have had so much fun on these days, but today we did something extra special...got pedicures! C didn't want the full deal ( my wallet was relieved ) but she was SO excited to pick out a color and get her toenails painted. She loved the pink butterfly chairs they had!!


I fully expected a glittery choice, but maybe pink glittery...gold glittery surprised me! But she loved it! They even offered to do flowers, but she would not budge from the gold glitter.


It was really fun and she sat by me while I got my toes done to let hers dry. Then Cy Cy came and got her for a fun lunch out and a little shoe shopping...the shoes she got may deserve a post of their own someday! Then it was off to ballet before we picked up Hayes. Loving my special time with my big girl!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what a FUN outing!!! I want to go next time!!! :) I can't believe how big she is getting! love you all!

    ReplyDelete