Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Big Week!

So this is officially the week of the 20 week Ultrasound. It is something we have anticipated for so long now that I cannot believe it is actually getting close. The appointment is Thursday afternoon and I am counting down the minutes. For some reason, I have just been so worried! I am just praying over and over again that they say this is a healthy baby. After that, gender doesn't matter a bit! Any prayers right now are greatly appreciated. Just that they say the baby looks completely healthy and is growing right on schedule. I guess I have a harder time with health these days with everything that has happened in our family. I tend to worry so much over bad results instead of just trusting in the Lord and having that peace. So that is what I am trying to do this week. Just relax, enjoy this time and actually get some sleep! Graham and I both woke up Monday morning and had dreamt about it. I had 2 dreams...one time it was a boy and once it was a girl and his dream was that it was a girl! Certainly has been weighing heavily on our minds!!! So anyways, just wanted to throw that prayer request out there and to thank everyone for all the support!

Also...thought it was time to update the baby pool! I have been keeping on my work calendar a baby pool with due date and gender guesses. I listed what I have so far below...feel free to join! Also, if you get gender wrong, it will still be fun to see if you get the right due date. Its all fun for me anyways!! Doubling up on a date obviously works too since I have 2 dates with 2 people!

October 1-Cyndi/boy
October 3-Grace/girl
October 5-Elizabeth/girl
October 6-Drew/boy, Dana/boy
October 7-Callen/girl
October 8-Jared/boy
October 11-DUE DATE
October 14-Kevin/girl, Amy/girl
October 17-Graham/boy
October 18-Chad/boy
October 28-Christina/girl (Chris, if this comes true and I am almost 3 weeks late, you are in trouble!)

So that is what I have! Feel free to add your name and guess and I will put you down! Stay tuned to see an update in just a couple days!

7 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to hear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for a healthy baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. October 12th-Boy!
    Praying for you girl!!!!!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy or girl?!?!? AH!!!! only a few more short hours!!!!!!! praying for a healthy peanut

    ReplyDelete
  5. any minute now...we. will. know. THEGENDEROFYOURFIRSTCHILD!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY love you

    ReplyDelete