Yep, that's right. Kraft singles. The ones individually wrapped in plastic. A few short months ago, if someone asked me if I liked these, I would have said on a burger? yes. Plain? heck no! I have not eaten these plain since I was maybe 5! I mean the whole idea of eating these plain grosses me out! They are EACH wrapped INDIVIDUALLY and that is enough to push me over the edge. So why all of a sudden I eat one of these every day MUST be the pregnancy. There is nothing else that can explain my urge to eat this packaged cheese not in a burger or on a grilled cheese, but plain. If anyone is a huge fan of eating these cheese slices plain, this is not to offend you, but I usually consider myself somewhat of a cheese snob and cheeses such as the above really dont really qualify for a 'cheese plate' or cheese hors d'ouevres...until now! So, to answer the ever popular question, I DO have a crazy craving!
Also, Last Wednesday night (April 22) I think I felt the baby move for the first time! It felt like a little muscle spasm, just a quick twitch for a few seconds and then stopped. I asked the doctor about it and he said that was probably it! I havent felt anything since, but he said it was normal when you feel them this early to not feel them again for a while. I cant wait until I can feel little one moving all the time! So fun!
gross, that is all i have to say about that!
ReplyDeleteWell...we always have that cheese on hand since we make grilled cheeses all the time! And Hunty also like it broken up into 4 squares on crackers too. It is amazing the things I have staretd eating again after having kids:)
ReplyDeleteAs for Tilly and Shammie in your last post I am so exctied she is home and I about peed on myself thinking about Tilly peeing on herself when she got so excited to see you 2!
Hot Spots are the worst so I hope Shammie feels better soon! Y'all sure are busy!
I need you to post more of these tidbits because I am thoroughly entertained at work by them! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Paula...your craving is disgusting. Warn me about it before i come to your desk.
ReplyDeleteYAY for movement! I thought I was having stomach issues, but it was Callie all along! :)
ReplyDeleteDon't feel bad, I find myself eating the same thing as a snack these days! I like the 2% milk ones though!! And don't worry, you'll feel that little one kicking around before you know it and when he/she does you'll feel it all of the time! I LOVE it!! Happy Mother's Day
ReplyDeleteHiii Neel!!! :) You are precious- I just realized you had this blog, megan sent it to me :) I miss you and I hope you are doing well!! I can't wait to hear more about your pregnancy and how you are! Let's catch up soon I have lots to fill you in on!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo~ Lauren Hallemann