Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1 Week!

In some ways I cannot believe a week has passed since we had Carrie and in other ways, I feel like it has been longer! Last week at this time we were in the hospital awaiting her arrival and now we have already been blessed by a week of life in love! It is amazing how much she changes every day...she is starting to be awake more, she has started tummy time, she has had baths and she has changed our lives in so many ways we could never have expected. Everyone tells you how much your life will change and how much of an adjustment a baby is and they also tell you how you can never imagine how much you will love them, but until they are here and your own, you really cannot believe it. She is just amazing and even though I am exhausted beyond belief, I wake up every day thanking the Lord above for this miracle and looking forward to another day with her. Here are a few pictures of some of her firsts...

1st bath
1st tummy time!
Waking up more...
And lovin my Boppy seat...

Yay for 1 week!

3 comments:

  1. awww neel and graham, she is absolutely precious. so happy for ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron (Mason) VickreyOctober 10, 2009 at 3:59 PM

    Neel, Dana just showed me your blog and I've had so much fun looking at these beautiful pictures of your baby and reading what you've written. Congratulations! So happy for you :) Love, Cameron

    ReplyDelete