Well, I know I am slow to post again since Carrie got here, but as you can imagine, the free time is limited! Also, I am still struggling a little with blood pressure so trying to take it easy and get that under control. But, everything else is going great! Graham and I cannot even get over how blessed we feel. We knew we would love her, but until we held her, had no idea just how much. She is the light of our life and such a sweet and wonderful baby. We have been settling in at home and the dogs have been loving their new sister...maybe a little too much even! They want to kiss her all the time! Carrie is a great sleeper and once you get her all swaddled up, she is out! It is almost impossible to get to see her eyes. I get to since she opens them when she eats, but she sleeps all the time other than that! So I have posted just a few pictures since the first few and hopefully will be better about blogging from here on out...

Going home from the hospital...

Swinging with my paci...so happy.

Bundled up for our first walk!
More to come!
I love all the pictures...she has the most adorable nose ever!!! Too sweet about the dogs loving their new sister!
ReplyDeleteshe is beautiful need, i am so excited for the two of you!
ReplyDeleteOh what great pictures...I cannot wait to come see yall and hold her again!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteNeel -- wow!! Congrats! What sweet pictures, I am so happy for yall!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyall are an adorable family!!!! Hope you have been able to get some rest neely
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest!! I cannot wait to meet her. Hope you all get some rest and that she continues to be so adorable!
ReplyDelete