She likes to sleep with her hands over her head when she is in her bassinet.
And here she is in her milk coma! She has to stay upright after meals due to a little reflux (which equals lots of spitting up!) So she likes to ball up on her tummy and then her mouth just hangs open. It cracks me up.Other than that, things are going well. Minus major exhaustion that is! We have had a couple 4 hour stretches at night, but not many! Hoping for more in the very near future. Also, at her 2 week appointment, she weighed 7 lbs 6 oz and since then, I have bought a baby scale (yes, I know I am a psycho, but I need to make sure she is gaining weight!) So we weighed her on Wednesday and she weighed 8 lbs 6 1/2 oz!! So 1 lb in a week...what a chunk! But great news and definitely makes me feel like all the hard work with constant feedings is paying off! She is also awake more every day and she is stimulated by light toys and peoples faces and is also doing very well lifting her head in tummy time. Sorry for all the random facts...just trying to make sure I have everything documented!
love the updates!!!! keep 'em coming! can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!
ReplyDeletei LOVE the milk coma picture. SO adorable! I'm bringing you lunch this week...just not Wednesday...talk soon!
ReplyDelete