Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 Weeks!

Well we made it another week! I tell ya what, I am exhausted, but looking at her when she is sleeping or smiling or whatever she does (besides cry) makes it all worth it. We took Carrie in for her 2 week check up this morning and she had not only gotten back to birth weight, but had gained a few ounces and is now up to 7 lbs 6 oz! We were all very excited. She is now 21 inches. It puts her 75% in height and 20% in weight...a beanpole go figure! Everything else checked out well and he said she looked perfectly healthy so what else can we ask for? A longer stretch of sleep at night? Maybe. Maybe not. Other than that, things are going along as well as we can hope for. A couple new pics...

Lovin my Wubbanub
Waking up more and more...
Lovin on my daddy
Sorry for all the facts, but I want to remember everything!

Happy 2 weeks, Carebear!

2 comments: