Wednesday, September 30, 2009

She's Here!!!

As most of you now know, Caroline Virginia Young entered the world yesterday at 4:45. She weighed 7 lbs 2.5 oz. and was 20 inches long. Graham and I are feeling blessed beyond our wildest dreams. The Lord is so good and we are so grateful for our new and beautiful addition. Thanks for all the prayers and support! We have been so blessed by each and every one of you as well!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Neel!!!! She is beautiful!!! I cannot wait to meet sweet Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoooooooooooooorable!!!!! Y'all are the sweetest little family!!!! I'll upload my pics from the hospital soon!!! Yay for Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks just perfect!!!! I cannot wait to see you this weekend. the pic of all 3 of you is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! I am so happy to hear you are all doing well!!
    Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet Miss Carrie!! Y'all look great holding that baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just beautiful! congratulations to you & graham! cant wait to see more photos! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful, beautiful family. congrats, neel and graham! we're celebrating in texas!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! Carrie is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! I am so glad she is here and you both are doing well. I had so much fun holding her and I forget how tiny newborn babies are!

    ReplyDelete