10 years ago
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
I have been delinquent...
So I know I have been really bad about blogging! It is hard because my first week off work was really spent just seeing friends and getting last minute baby things done so there hasn't been too much of interest to report! And the truth is, there still isn't really...but I will give you a baby update. As of Monday, I am on bed rest. My blood pressure was too high at my appointment so I went to Baptist to be monitored. It went down so they released me, but asked that I take a couple naps a day. So yesterday I was at Kroger and checked my blood pressure on their machine and it was way too high. So the doctor asked that I get a blood pressure monitoring device and watch it myself for 24 hours. Because it is not as high as it was at Kroger, but still is not normal, they want me laid up on the couch for now. The plan is to get to 39 weeks (next Saturday) and then, unless she comes on her own, we will plan an induction. So really I have 10 days of waiting. You all know that asking me to lay on the couch for 10 days is more like a prison sentence than it is a time to relax becauce I prefer to go, go, go. However, I realize it could be way worse and that some people are on bed rest for many more weeks so I am just trying to be patient and relax and hope she decides she is ready soon :). In the meantime, I plan on watching lots of tv and movies and taking some naps so I am well rested when we do get to meet Carrie! So I wouldn't expect any new blogs until we have our new little one because I can't imagine there will be much to post about! But soon enough, I promise LOTS of posts!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I completely understand, I just wanted Davis to be HERE. Hopefully, she will come soon. We'll be thinking of yall, let me know if you need anything. Can't wait to meet Miss Carrie!!
ReplyDeleteThe serious countdown is here!!!!! Take it easy....see you tomorrow for our bedrest luncheon!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your blood pressure is high! I really wondered who uses those machines at Krogers :) LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteso exciting that you are so close to meeting your baby!! it's a wonderful time and will be here before you know it. enjoy the last few days of relaxing :-)
ReplyDeleteOh Neel...praying for you and Carrie. She will be here so soon. CAN'T wait to meet her!!!
ReplyDelete