Monday, September 28, 2009

Prayers...

As many of you have now heard, Graham and I are going down to Baptist at 6:30 tonight to be induced. At my doctor appointment this morning, my blood pressure was just too high and I have mild Toxemia. Because we are past 38 weeks, there is no risk to her to go ahead and have her, but there is a risk to both of us to let this Toxemia progress. So the time has come! Because she was not coming at all on her own, they do not expect her arrival until tomorrow night. And there is a 30-40% chance of C-Section. I just want her and I to remain healthy whatever that takes. In the meantime, we would appreciate any prayers for a smooth delivery and a healthy little girl!! Thanks for all the support and we will keep you updated!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for a smooth and safe delivery and healthy baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for you both!!! Cannot wait to see you and meet my little god baby this weekend!!!!!!!!!! :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you both...hope we get to meet Carrie tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and best of luck to you. I cannot wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete