Friday, February 19, 2010

Squeals galore!

So Carrie is squealing nonstop these days! At first it was hilarious and so cute, now I am wondering if that is all the noise she is going to make for the rest of her life! This first video is her squealing while of course chewing on a toy (everything is straight in the mouth right now) and the 2nd one she was giggling a lot so I decided to video it...of course she didn't laugh once I turned on the camera, but again shows these crazy noises she is loving right now! What a mess!!!


Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. So funny! AM squeals just like that! It scared me the first time she did it, we were in the car and it came out of nowhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i might eat her the next time i see her she is cute and squishy!!!!!!!! I love that noise she makes...Hunter always did this roaring thing that i thought would last forever, but obviously it did not. some days I wish he did know know as many words as he does....

    ReplyDelete