I have been so bad about blogging lately! Things around here are so crazy all the time I feel like! If Carrie would take a little longer naps that would help! Anyone got any tips on that??? Anyways, things are going great. I feel like Carrie is changing every day and I don't want to miss 1 second of it! Another reason I am not a good blogger.
Well last weekend was so fun because Grace and Dana were in town Saturday for the night. It was such a treat to get to see them. Carrie loved them! We ate well, shopped, hung out etc. Saturday night we had a girl's night out to Patterson House for drinks and then to Rumba for dinner and it was so nice for me to able to get out and catch up with them. Thanks for coming girls! I had a blast with you both!
Carrie has been as active as ever these days! She is rolling front to back, back to front and for the first time today, she went from her back to her tummy and then completed the roll all they way to her back! Her first 360! Soon she is going to be rolling across the house! Every time she does it, I love it. I never get sick of watching her. And now she is loving time on her tummy. She can push those arms straight up and even starts moving her legs like she wants to crawl! Not strong enough yet, but it is cute to watch. I am not ready for her to be that mobile anyways!! As for eating, she is finally seeming to understand how to eat off a spoon and swallow. She seems to love her cereal and yesterday I had to scrape the bowl clean. I can't get bites in fast enough before she is shoving her bib in her mouth to try to eat the cereal off of it! Still can't get the eating video to work for some reason. In another week or so we will be trying to fruits and veggies! She is still sleeping 7-7 and is now only having 4 bottles a day which is nice! Gives us a little more time between feedings. Her other new thing as of this morning is this happy, high pitched squeel talking. She has discovered she can make higher noise so she just squeel talks! It is hilarious. I will try to get a video of her next time she does it. In the meantime, I will leave you with this sweet video of her watching her PraiseBaby DVD the other day. I turned it on and she loves watching it, but eventually it usually puts her to sleep...
more to come soon!
10 years ago
loved the update and LOVED seeing y'all last weekend!! i miss you girls already and can't get enough of sweet Carrie! a month is going to be too long to see you again! xox
ReplyDeleteAren't Praise Baby DVD's the best?!! You must have the ONE that we don't have, I don't recognize that song! And I don't have any tips for napping, AM doesn't do that very well. She sleeps great at night though!
ReplyDeleteLOVED our lunch. LOVED this post! LOVE CAREBEAR!!!
ReplyDeleteprecious new blog pic :)
ReplyDelete