So since we obviously can't get out, I decided to try a new Crustless Quiche recipe. It was spinach and smoked gouda crustless quiche and even mom made it over to eat with us and we really liked it. Here it is and here is the recipe... http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/spinach-and-smoked-gouda-crustless-quiche-recipe/index.html
Carrie also got a new toy...Mr. Whoozit. It was to cheer her up after her shots...or that was my excuse to get it anyways because she clearly had no clue! She really likes him, though!
The other way we passed some time is we tried Rice Cereal with Carebear! I had Graham video taping and Mom (Cy-Cy...pronounced c-c because her name is Nancy) on the camera so I have it well documented. The only thing I did wrong was make Carrie wait too long. I was waiting for Cy Cy to get here so Carrie was a little grumpier than I would have liked because she was hungry. But she actually seemed to really like it! Most of it ended up all over her face but she tried! And after some practice this week, she should be able to get more down. So here are a couple pictures of the event and a video is to come. For some reason it will not load right now so I will post it tomorrow on a separate post.
No comments:
Post a Comment