i love it!!! the shock their whole body has once they finally make it cracks me up!!! their eyes get big and they do a little shake, like, "what the heck just happened?!?!?!?!" she's so cute!
Hunter is watching this with me right now and he thought you called her "boots" and so Hunty keeps asking me if we can watch "Boots" video again. I can hardly type i am laughing so hard right now! On another note, that was precious and what a big girl!
That was so freakin adorable I just wet myself. The look on her face after she flops over is absolutely priceless! And I had no idea your raspy little voice could reach such octives!
Graham and I met my first week as a freshman in college, dated all through college and then got married on April 21, 2007. We now live happily ever after in my hometown of Nashville, TN with our daughters Carrie and Hayes and our 2 dogs, Shammi and Tilly. We have been very blessed.
i love it!!! the shock their whole body has once they finally make it cracks me up!!! their eyes get big and they do a little shake, like, "what the heck just happened?!?!?!?!" she's so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so stinking cute! I love how hard she works at it!
ReplyDeleteHunter is watching this with me right now and he thought you called her "boots" and so Hunty keeps asking me if we can watch "Boots" video again. I can hardly type i am laughing so hard right now! On another note, that was precious and what a big girl!
ReplyDeleteThat was so freakin adorable I just wet myself. The look on her face after she flops over is absolutely priceless! And I had no idea your raspy little voice could reach such octives!
ReplyDeleteYAY for Carrie! This is such a cute video. Love the new blog look and the picture of Carrie in the header!!!
ReplyDelete