Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snow Daze

So the end of last week and into the weekend were snowy around Nashville. Because of this, we hunkered down in the Young house and stayed in and off the roads. So here are some pictures of those days in just to put up some recent pics. You will notice she is in PJs the WHOLE time! I would get her up and change her from her PJs into her PJs and that is how it went...

Here is the bear (literally sporting her bear ears) in the snow...I had to take this so the only thing to do was to put her in her bumbo seat...
This picture is merely to display the cheeks growing on this little lady. Graham always says it is where she stores her nuts...there must be A LOT of nuts in there! They are so cute, pinchable and of course, kissable! I adore them.
Excuse my appearance here, but this is our afternoon ritual of sitting down on the couch at 3 to watch Ellen...she loves it. She really does.
I just wanna eat her up!!! Here is some tummy time going on.
And some Bumbo sitting time...
Daddy has been home a little more because January is his slower time. It has been so fun to have him around so much! Carrie loves her daddy and play time with him!
Chillin...
She was talking here...telling us a story...who knows what about, but she thought it was important.
Okay so she has a new obsession and it is that silver remote in this picture. She wants to look at it ALL the time. She even reaches for the buttons and tries to grab them which is kind of funny. I thought this obsession was funny at first, but now I am jealous of the remote because I want her to look at me and play with me and she wants to look at the remote and play with it!
This was before we put her down to bed tonight. She was conked out!!! It was just too cute.
So those are some of the latest pics. She is 15 weeks today and every day is just more and more fun. She just lights up our life and we cannot get over how blessed we are to have her. Every night when we put her down to sleep, I am so exhausted that I am ready to have some time off, but it is amazing how I cannot wait for her to wake up in the morning so I can walk in her room and see her face light up in her crib when I reach for her. She is still sleeping her 12 hours at night and still is not a fan of napping in the crib so I am going to let the swing slide a little longer. She is still a big eater and eats about 35 ounces a day! She has the cheeks and chin to prove it. And she makes little strides every day from rolling over one day to reaching for and actually grabbing onto toys the next. Ok so enough of me rambling, but I just want to remember every bit of it because it is starting to fly by and it is all too sweet to miss.

4 comments:

  1. Okay I'm sorry I post at everything...and the pictures are all great BUT that 2nd picture is PRECIOUS! I want to pinch those cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Ellen too! We have our dance time together at the beginning of the show, AM loves Ellen! And she also loves the remote. Once she spots it, she is going to do everything she can to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cheeks are the cutest thing I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete