And here are just a few pics that I like...
getting into thumb sucking...
And last night was a milestone for Carebear because we went over to the Richardsons for dinner and decided to bring her along, put her down there and then move her to her crib. We were so nervous once we woke her up and put her in her carseat she wouldn't go back to bed when we got home, but she did! She slept great at their house too!! So I rocked her a few minutes when we got home, put her in her crib and then we didn't hear from her until this morning! I know a lot of babies do this, so I was ready to try as it gives us more freedom. I am so glad it worked and that we werent up allll night! Now she can go to Cy-Cy and BA's and we can go out and pick her up on our way home! How nice this will be for us!!!Happy Weekend!
I am so glad it worked when you went out for dinner! I was thinking about you:)
ReplyDeleteAnd Hunty emjoyed watching another video of "Toots McBoots" (that is almost as fun to type as it is to say!)
Ummm..watched what will now go down in infamy as "Match.com" bout 7 or 8 times. Tears are literally streaming down my face I'm laughing so hard. Glad to see that bizarre sense of humor I love so much is being inflicted upon your child. Oh we can only hope that she grows up to be as strange as us. Ok, I'm going to go watch it again...
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see the you and the little booger in a couple of weeks!!!
ReplyDelete