Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine...

Well probably most of you have seen this on Facebook, but for family and friends who do not facebook, I need to share the pics of our "Sun Goddess" as quoted from Lauren Hancock. This past weekend was BEAUTIFUL and Carrie loved it! We got out some spring gear and sat outside while daddy worked in the yard. She is ready for the good weather to return!

And the best part was that she loved her sunglasses! She acted like she didn't even know they were on and just played and looked around, never trying to get them off! We will be wearing these a lot I suspect. Now if the good weather could return, I would appreciate it!

On another note, she is 5 months old and this spring outfit is a 9 month size and barely would snap...lookout! This chunky lady needs warm weather primarily so she doesn't grow out of all her cute spring clothes before she even wears them!!!

4 comments:

  1. Sophie was the same way with clothes! Chubba chubba! Thank goodness for dresses and bubbles b/c nothing else would fit. Caroline and I would laugh b/c Drake actually made her look small! I love her little glasses with that big 'ole grin too! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love those cheeks! Thanks for posting for those of us that don't facebook ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously. adorable. fashionista for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete