Friday, February 24, 2012

Hayes' 4 month appoinment...

We finally had Hayes' 4 month check up this week. We had put it off to let her get over her cold and ear infection. I wanted to record her stats so I have them for my records!

Weight: 14lbs 11 oz...C was 15 lbs. Hayes was in the 75th percentile.
Height: 25 ins...C was exactly the same! Also around 75th percentile.
Head: 16.8 inches...C was 16.7. Around 80th percentile.

It is amazing to me that they are measuring the exact same!

Hayes is finally all well! She is back to her normal self...eating 4 times a day, taking 2 long naps and 1 cat nap and sleeping 6:30-6:45 or 7. She is now off her Zantac and seems to be doing fine! I have not started her on any solids yet because she usually still leaves a little in her bottle and has not woken up hungry in weeks. The doc says to introduce them between 4 and 6 months and she is just 4 1/2 months so no hurry. Probably will wait at least another week unless she seems to get hungry. She is starting to really enjoy play in her exersaucer, is reaching for things, still talking a lot and laughing if you work really hard! She can roll over, but does not have a huge interest in it because she does not mind being on her tummy. She is a mama's girl for sure, but we are working on that! I want her to love everyone like her sister does! She loves Carrie most of the time and watches her constantly. She is just a little delight and I cannot believe how fast time is flying with her!!!

I also wanted to record a few funny things Carrie has said lately so I won't forget! She talks nonstop and just cracks us up all the time!

-She is really into clothes right now so she is always complimenting people's things. When I came home from the mall with a couple new dresses the other day, she said "Mama, those are BEAUTIFUL...I will wear them when I grow up!" and when she saw her little friend from school the other day, she said "Hi Eden, that is a wonderful dress!" It just cracks me up every time!!!
-She looked at me a couple days ago and said "Oh! Excuse me!" and I said "Oh, did you burp or toot?" and she said " I burped in my diaper!" I said "That's called a toot!" hahah.

I know there are more, but I cannot think of them right now so will try to keep the funny things she says coming. I do not want to forget them!

Ok off to bed. Graham has been out of town... thank goodness my mom has been over every night to help! But I am still exhausted. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment