Well I decided it was time to start rice cereal since Hayes is now finishing every bottle and getting hungry before it is time for her next one. I wasn't in a rush to start solids but I also don't want her grumpy and hungry either! So we are just going to take it slow! Dr Long reminded me she would probably spit it all back out and she kind of did, but she seemed to like it and was opening her mouth for bites at the end and starting to figure it out. It was messy, but cute! Here are her first few bites...
The funniest part is when Carrie was watching this video, she said "I wish I could be a baby and sit in Hayes' chair and eat spit up." I was cracking up. I guess it does look like spit up especially when she spit it out and I scraped it up and put it back in! I reassured her it was cereal, not spit up.
Decided to make her baby food this time so I have been stocking my freezer so I will be set when she is ready for fruits and veggies. Sure hope she likes them!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
10 years ago
So exciting! Made the girls' baby food and we loved it! I swaet try aren't picky eaters because of it. Good luck, it's worth it!!
ReplyDelete