Thursday, May 10, 2012

Blabbing

So for the past week or 2, Hayes has been trying out some sounds. The first sound she made was the "B" sound so I thought we were heading towards "baba" which was Carrie's first word, but she changed directions and now says "dada". She is so super proud and I keep trying to get a good video and then she won't do it. So after waiting a week or so and never getting a good video, I will post this mediocre one for the time being. She mostly says it in the car and in her crib over and over but says it a lot overall now and it's pretty cute.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It is so crazy to me to think of Hayes getting teeth, "talking" and just being as big as she is!!!!!!!!
    On another note, love the pool and Carrie and SO JEALOUS of your amazing vacation! You certainly deserved it and looked gorgeous in all the pics!

    ReplyDelete