Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sun and Stats

Whew it is already WAY hot here! I think yesterday it got up to 91 maybe. Youch. So it is a good thing we got C a new pool to play in outside to cool her off a little. Here are some new pics.

My girls who love each other SO much.
Tuesday afternoon in the pool. C loved it!!! She played out for 2 + hours.
Tilly got hot, too. Carrie thought it was so funny that "Tilly wanted to swim"
My little trooper who endured the heat just sitting on her blanket. She is sitting up SO well now that I pretty much trust her. Every now and then she will still topple, but mainly she is sturdy. I love when they can sit up and just play with their toys and happily entertain themselves so I am glad we have reached this point!
Purple popsicles! C loved that treat.

"Mom, it's way hot."
Decided going down the slide face first was by far the most fun and the funniest.
Losing interest fast. Poor thing!
I think we will be spending most days doing this same thing although maybe I will get H in her swimsuit soon and let her sit in the pool so she doesn't get so hot!!

Also, when I posted Hayes' 6 month post, she hadn't been to the doc so here are her stats!
Height: 26 inches--55% (C was 26.25 inches so just 1/4 inch difference)
Weight: 18 lbs 5 oz--91% (C was 18 lbs 2 oz)
Head: 17.75--100% haha. (C was 17.4 inches)

I cannot believe how my girls have almost the exact same 6 month stats and even more shocking that Hayes is actually a little bigger!!! I never thought I could have a chubbier baby than Carrie, but Hayes proved me wrong there!!!

Also, Hayes had her first tooth break through Monday. She is fascinated by it. She rubs her tongue over it a lot. She is also annoyed with it and wakes up fussing more than normal during naps. Hopefully it will finish coming in quickly and she will feel better!!

After my break last weekend, I am having fun with my girls this week. I love getting to spend a lot of time outside and hopefully that will continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment