Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall phone...

Here are some recent pics from my phone...

Now they both ride in the car in the grocery cart! Occasionally Hayes has to move up top because she wants both steering wheels. How is Hayes the bad sharer right now?!
I love this view I have when I am shopping and I love how serious Hayes takes her driving duties.
C is in a ballet class with a lot of her sweet friends this year which has been great. Here are a few of them waiting for class to begin.
C is not the only one dressed up most days. She usually makes sure Hayes accessorizes as well!
C looked at me in full princess get up the other day and said "Mom, I am going to have tea and read a magazine."

How old is she? 3 or 23? And can I join her?!
My monkey on the playground. She is getting some skills!


Tilly and her ball. It is usually tucked somewhere in her body.
Hayes brushing C's hair. Obviously she has been watching me and is trying to mimic a lot of what I do these days.
In their coordinating outfits ready for school. I love coordinating them :)
And the past few days, H has gotten some motivation to walk. I do not know what caused it, but she is really standing on her own a lot and has been pushing the stroller around quite a bit. We are not there yet, but at least she is practicing!
That's what we have been up to around here! Now getting ready to leave this weekend for a fun Thanksgiving break. I am so ready for a change of scenery and it's always a fun week seeing family and stuffing ourselves :).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment