Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Last night was a big night for C! She has been looking forward to dressing up and trick or treating for a while now so she could not believe it was actually here! But before I post those pics, I had to post Hayes pics from dress up day at music. It was her first time in her elephant costume and I thought she would hate it, but nope! She loved it! Wore it 3 times total and never even attempted to pull off the hat!

Ready to go!
With sweet Turner who did not want his hedgehog hood on!


We had a couple costume parties and C was Cinderella for those even though she knew on Halloween only Tinkerbell would do!

All dressed up at Mary Windham's party and she wore the same thing to the Martins.
At school they have a Halloween parade. C was so excited to finally put on all her Halloween gear! She waved like Miss America the whole time.
Smiled when she saw us. Keeps telling me she saw dad and I at the parade at her school. Good thing we stuck around!
Class pic. Cute kiddos. Then they had a Halloween party with candy and cupcakes! Normally C is quiet and still at rest time and they told me she was not on Halloween...I'm not surprised amidst all the excitement and sugar!!
And FINALLY it was time to trick or treat. We just stuck around and did our street this year since they are still so young. Will hit up one of the big neighborhoods as we get older, but Skyline was sweet and perfect for us this year.

Cute kiddos all ready!

Dad has his drink and H loaded in her car...
 
And our friends the Rutledges joined us and brought Turner who is Hayes' age. Love how they are all checkin' e/o out!

Group pic!
C talked the entire time we trick or treated and was so funny. She kept saying funny things like "I got skittles and they are like tiiiiny, leeeeetttle buttons!" And she was happy to help cute Turner along.

After about 20 or so houses, C said she was ready go home, dump out her candy, sort it and EAT IT! So we did. It was such a perfect, sweet night and I am thankful to be living these moments that I have always dreamed about :).

Now we have to face the Halloween hangover...hyper, overtired Carrie! It was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely adorable. I can't get over the elephant costume - love it.

    ReplyDelete