Yesterday we had our annual trip to Gentry's Farm! It was such a nice day. I could not manage to get a good pic of the girls on the truck, but here were my best efforts...
They have so many fun things to do from mazes with slides, to the petting zoo and so much more. C had a blast. I wish it hadn't closed at 5 because she would have stayed longer!
On the hayride. Hayes liked the beginning and when we saw the animals, but by the end of the ride, she had had enough.
C had so much fun, but at 5, Hayes was so over it since she cannot walk which means she cannot really do any of it. So we quickly picked some pumpkins and headed out. Since it is 30 minutes away, there is a restaurant over there we never get to that I love called Puckett's Grocery. It's a restaurant and an old grocery in an old market in a cute little spot called Leiper's Fork. I mentioned it to Graham as a place to take the girls to get dinner and we decided it was a risk for sure because it could either go really bad since H was fussy or it could be really fun. Well, we decided to go and it was SO fun. The girls LOVED it and had a blast. We got all sorts of junk food and G and I got a cold beer and it was just a fun way to end the weekend. I hope we go back more often!
C even had chocolate pie!
Next year Hayes will be able to do more and won't have her morning nap so maybe we can spend more time their next year! But we are so thankful for this amazing Fall weather we are getting!!
10 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment