Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hayes' birthday party

This past Saturday we had a little Hayes is 1 Halloween fun party for sweet Hayes. We made it really small as she does not love a crowd :). But after she warmed up at her party Saturday, she had some fun!

Getting all set up. Graham made a pumpkin man for the kiddos to get their picture made with. My dad always made these when I was growing up and I have a feeling it will now be tradition over here as well...he is now proudly propped by our front door!
Pinterest gave me some fun ideas for pumpkins...


Aunt Tayler and Uncle Jay stopped by before the Vandy tailgate to bring gifts to the girls. Boy did they bring good gifts! Hayes even gave a big smile for it!

Another Pinterest plug...they gave me some fun and cute food ideas. We had "mummy dogs, cheesy fingers, monster jaws, witches wands, and witch hat cookies."



G was proud of his creative planting.
Cute pic of girls with pumpkin man before party. A pic of both of them looking at the camera and smiling?! NO WAY!!! Gonna be a framer.
All set!

The kiddos had fun playing with all the new toys! Here are Patrick and Turner. We truly had the prettiest Fall day ever so we all loved playing outside!
And we did a smash cake. If you know how Hayes eats, then you would expect what I did. Cake annihilation. But no. I think she was full from her 3 servings of food and also overwhelmed by everyone looking at her.






Made for some cute pics anyways.

My girls love them some Maddie Camp!!
Dad trying to convince H that the cake is good.

Not havin' it.



Liked playing with the mess!




Then she played some!
And the results of having a big sister...streamers all over your head!

After everyone left, the girls had so much fun playing outside with the new toys.
And finally, a family pic. I NEVER remember to get these so I am so glad I did!
Fun into the evening...
Party was fun. Both girls had fun. Was fun having Papa and E in town to celebrate. But I am tired. Pretty glad our little "birthday season" is over for the year. We had some fun parties and have lots of fun new things to play with, but ready for a break from the spoiledness...it is overwhelming. Need a good present break until Christmas!!! But love my girls and love celebrating their lives so I am sure I will gear up again next year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Hayes! The party looked like fun, so sorry we missed out. Love both girls' candy corn outfits...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness catching up on BOTH girls parties and BOTh were amazing!!!!! Since my world is full of ninjas, fighting, dirt and, sweat and sports you have no idea how much I LOVED looking at these! As usualy they were absolutely precious and parties to die for!!!! will you throw me a princess party one day?;) xo

    ReplyDelete