Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hayes is 1!

We had a busy and fun day celebrating Hayes' first birthday today! We started off with breakfast at Le Peep so she could have her own birthday breakfast tradition. It was a hit! They had chocolate chip pancakes so both my girls were happy!


When I say Hayes is an eater, I mean it's out of control. The girl will truly eat anything and can eat a ton of it! So she put away more pancakes than I think a baby should today, but she loved it!!!


We left very full! So after a morning nap for H, we played outside on this pretty day!














And then we hurried to eat lunch and get C off to ballet! After ballet and naps, it was present time :) the beautifully tacky ball pit was C's gift, but we truly knew Hayes would love a ball pit so it was a perfect gift.


The girls had the best afternoon playing together. Carrie practically had a birthday all over again and many times I had to remind her that these were Hayes' new toys!


Hayes loves music so she loved this new drum.


Girls having some wild play time.

YouTube Video


YouTube Video

After bath and dinner, it was cupcake time! We are going to do a smash cake for her little party Saturday so I just got her a cupcake for tonight. She was so cute and happy about it.



YouTube Video

She took her time enjoying that cupcake! Then we let them stay up a little late because they were having so much fun playing together with the new toys. It truly was a sweet day. Carrie, Graham and I are truly blessed to have this sweet girl in our lives! Monday is her 1 year check up so I will post all her stats and what she is up to at age 1 then! But for now, this was just a look at our birthday celebration day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment