10 years ago
Monday, January 3, 2011
Off the charts...
So when I say Carrie is tall, that can mean anything. This chart, however, shows it all...you see where the top line of the chart is and then you can see where Carrie's dot is. That is how tall she is. Insane! Graham read the chart and Carrie is the size of an average 27 month old. She is 15 months...holy cow.
Dr. Long said in his notes he was writing "going for record as tallest girl ever." HAHA whoa. Not sure I am prepared for that! He also asked me if I have any really tall relatives. He said you really cannot predict height until 2, but that this is just more than he normally sees. Should I be nervous?! WNBA here we come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Go Carrie Go!! Haha this takes me back to the older Dr. Long's office and seeing my growth chart every visit...pretty sure it looked just like that, "off the charts" as he would say!
ReplyDelete