Yep, it was 2 years ago today that Graham and I got married! April 21, 2007 was the best day of my life. These 2 years have been so much fun and I feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man. Graham has been such a wonderful husband and I can't wait to see him as a father because I know he will be a wonderful father too! For our anniversary, he got permisssion for me to come in late to work this morning and took me to Pancake Pantry! It is my favorite, but we never go because the line on the weekend is just too stinkin long. Today we just walked right in which was great! I had my favorite Chocolate Chip Pancakes and he got the Sweet Potato Pancakes which were awesome!!! Tonight he made reservations at the Red Pony in Franklin which is my favorite restaurant and I love nothing more than eating dinner down there, then walking to Ben & Jerrys to get an ice cream cone and walking around to see all the old beautiful homes while we eat it so I am really excited. Icing on the cake are these beautiful flowers that just arrived at my office! Such a special and pretty surprise!!
10 years ago
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love the Red Pony, have fun! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteOh YAY! Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy AnniVEGAversary!!! i can smell those delish flowers from my office!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Pancake Pantry, Red Pony and Ben & Jerry's sounds like a perfect day to me!
ReplyDelete