10 years ago
Thursday, April 23, 2009
House update...
For those of you who have asked about the progress of the new house, there has not been too much change since I sent the updated pics, but the den has really come along! We just got our rug in and Mary had someone do the bookcases for us which helped a lot. There is more to come for this room (fabric coffee table/ottoman thing to bring color, good bye to the leather chair when we can get a couple new chairs and hopefully some panels for the french doors at some point) but it is actually looking settled now and really feels like home! So here it is thus far...

Shammi is normally scared of the camera, but I guess she really wanted to show off her dog bed today so she got in it...who knows. But that is the den up to this point! Will keep house updates comin once we get breakfast room table, den coffee table thing etc. Also, once we know little one's gender, we can actually get to work on the nursery! Cant wait! Just about 4 more weeks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Neel this looks amazing!!! So chic and settled! The shelves are organized perfectly and Shammi looks pretty happy herself :) AND I love the new painting!
ReplyDeleteGor.Geous. I love it all!!!
ReplyDelete