You would have thought it was Y2K. I mean there is NO Purell! All that was left was the Kroger brand version, which I reluctantly took, but I mean the shelf looked as though last night they opened the doors of Kroger for 2 minutes and told people this was their only chance to get this Purell aka Gold because even the leftover Kroger brand was a mess. Since I went, I have also been told that Walgreens in Green Hills is sold out as well. Apparently no one except me thought the Kroger brand was acceptable and all bolted eslewhere after the Kroger mad dash. So, if you have not stocked up on this very valuable commodity, you, like me, may end up with the Kroger Brand formula which I have faith works just the same. And if you do happen to see some Purell, approach with caution because there are probably some moms out there who are on the prowl to get those last few valuable bottles and no one can predict what they will do to make it theirs!
As far as my flying with a facemask on and Kroger hand sanitizer in hand, I am still unsure if I will be able to take the plunge and get on a plane...aka a germ carrier. Stay tuned.

Haha - I love that we were both at Kroger this morning stocking up! I too had to get the Kroger brand...let's hope it works!
ReplyDeleteUGH...i have the target brand in hand...i am such a designer brand snob! my brother the doctor says its okay to fly! happy trails to you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your post...I bought up the last 2 travel size bottles from CVS. Unbelievable!
ReplyDeletefor what it is worth...after 2 1/2 yrs of applying it, I started buying the generic brand months ago from Target and Kroger and it has worked just as well as far as I know! We have not been sick!!! KNOCK ON WOOD!!! I am certain it will be just as good and you will be fine!
ReplyDelete