Here is the bride getting ready.... Bride and her sister, Denton on the Cathedral steps before the ceremony. How gorgeous is Minje?!?
Mr. & Mrs. Mulloy on the trolley on the way to the reception. Was a great night for it minus a minor glitch when the trolley broke down! Luckily the driver got it goin again so we didnt have to hitch hike the rest of the way!
First dance to "Whatever it is" by Zac Brown Band. Was such a great song/dance.
Cutting the cake...it was delicious!
I love this! They had so much fun dancing and celebrating...it really made the night even better!
And off they went to Turks & Caicos where I wish I was right now!
Overall, it was a great weekend! There are so many more great pictures, but these are just some highlights! The weather could not have been better and I must say, it spoiled me so the next thousand days of rain we have on the radar are not putting me in a good mood! Oh well...Grace, I will see you in the sun in sunny Fort Lauderdale in T minus 10 days!!!
Can we please go right now?!?!? SOOO excited
ReplyDelete