who knows! Callen and I just spent some time trying to answer this very question and after many scientific tests, we concluded who knows?!?! I got on a website where they have all the fun gender predicting games and we tried them all! We each did a different Chinese Lunar gender predictor...mine said girl, Callen's boy. Obviously this is a very accurate method. Test #2 was the good old wedding ring over the belly...you know, put a ring on a string then hang it over the pregnant belly and see if it spins in a circle or goes back and forth like a pendulum. Circle means girl, swinging means boy. It swung. Boy. Then there is the heartrate predictor...139 or below is boy and 140 and over is girl. We were 140. Iffy, but girl. Then there was the "Old Wives Tale Test." This gave me 15 questions about my body and then gives you your chances for each gender. Mine was 54% boy and 46% girl. Pretty much in the middle! So, in conclusion, all signs point to who the heck knows!!!
Anyways, the office pool has begun over here and anyone is welcome to join in! Guess a due date and gender and the one who guesses the right gender and closest to delivery date will win a special prize! (you get to babysit! haha jk!) Gracey C, I already got you down...
10 years ago
I vote GIRL!
ReplyDeleteYou have my vote...but its GIRL on October 7th!!! Let's redo the ring test today...fun Friday, right?
ReplyDelete