Monday, July 20, 2009

2 down, 1 to go!

Yes, I have officially entered the third and FINAL trimester! I am so glad to be on the 'home stretch' however, 12 more weeks seems awfully long still!

Here I am at 28 weeks. Excuse the chubby face! I hate having to turn my head for pics, but oh well! It is the only way to see the bump I suppose! I can tell she is growing because last week at the beach, my ribs hurt to no end! I called the Doctor because parts of my upper abdomen were going numb and they said she must just be sitting in a bad spot, on a nerve or something. Sometimes it feels better and sometimes I guess she moves back into that position. I really would like her to drop down a bit and relieve me from this pain, but oh well. I am just glad she seems to be growing and is kicking and rolling A LOT!!


The beach was super relaxing and much needed. We did a whole lot of nothing besides sitting on the beach, reading, watching tv, going to the movies and shopping. I loved it. Especially when I got to have fried shrimp! 2 good beach reads I recommend are...

And...

The Help was SO good. Firefly Lane was also very good, but I have to disclose one warning...it is sad! But I loved them both!

While I was gone, unfortunately the walls of the nursery did not get done due to us having to re-seal and re-paint the ceiling first, but what did get done was Graham's construction of the pack-n-play and the highchair! I was impressed I have to say...


They even seemed pretty sturdy! (Notice both are gender neutral.)

While I was taking pictures of these, this is what was RIGHT below me...


I did not realize she was such a ham! She wanted her picture taken so badly so I took it! I think she just wanted to show off her snazzy new summer cut! She is pretty cute, huh? I am sucker I must admit.

Other than that, not much news from the Youngs. I am looking forward to this weekend when Sali and Stephanie fly in for a weekend visit! Yay!!!



4 comments:

  1. Holy cow, how are you already in your 3rd trimester?! I feel like time is FLYING by....you may not agree with me, though:) Loved the update and the precious pic of Miss Tilly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are precious!!!! and so is tilly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the 3rd trimester! Its definitely the best of all three!

    ReplyDelete