Well I am going to take a small blog hiatus because tomorrow morning, I am off to the beach for a week! Yes, I am going to the beloved Perdido Key with my mom and her sister + dad for a couple days. Sadly, Graham cannot take the time off to make this trip so I will miss him dearly, but am ready for some R&R...I want to kick my feet up with a good book, get a little sun and get A LOT of sleep! Miss Tilly is not the best sleeper in the world so being able to sleep past 6 will be a nice change for me! The only other negative besides missing the hubby will be limiting my seafood...yikes! That is going to be hard for me seeing as how fried shrimp and fried crab claws are what I live on down there! Well and there is the other minor thing that I won't get cold beers and margaritas or late nights at the Flora Bama! But it will be the perfect medicine for me seeing as how I am worn out from always going, going, going.
In the meantime, I am leaving hubs here to attempt to put together the high chair and pack n play his mom sent us as early shower gifts! I decided I did not want to be around when all the construction went down, but gosh I do wish I could be a fly on the wall for it! He said he is going to start Sunday and hope to have them together by the time Carrie gets here hahah. I just hope they don't fall apart when we put her in them! And the other exciting thing is that the nursery walls will be done Wednesday or Thursday so I will come home to a pink room! Finally! I am tired of looking at that bare, only primed room! So stay tuned for pictures of that upon my return and hopefully pictures of Graham's successful construction!
Happy next week, everyone!
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment