Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hubby!

Today is Graham's 27th birthday! Graham, we love you so much! I am so lucky to have you in my life. I thank God every day for allowing me to marry my best friend. Carrie already adores you and you are a wonderful father. You are so kind, caring, generous, thoughtful, patient, loving and helpful. I do not know what we would do without you! Have a wonderful day because you deserve it and I look forward to a celebration in Vegas this weekend!

Yep, we are off to Las Vegas tomorrow for a long weekend getaway with our dear friends Lauren and Matt Hancock. We are SO pumped, but I am a little sad about my first weekend away from Carebear. However, I know she will be in good hands with Cy-Cy and BA and will hardly even know we are gone! I know I will be fine once I get to sunny Vegas and get some cocktails flowing! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see your Vegas pics!!!!!! You are going to have the best time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear about your trip! Hope it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete