Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Silly Daddy...

Mohawks are for Mr. T!

So Graham bathes Carrie at night and on Monday, she had been itching her head and it looked really dry so he decided to put lotion on it after her bath. I told him that her hair would then be greasy for 48 hours (since she bathes every other day) so after his attempt at brushing it out, this is what happened instead. A Mohawk! It is funny because we had been teasing her calling her Mr. T since all her hair seems to be growing on top and in the middle, but this made it official!
So coincidentally or not, when Callen and I went to lunch at the Picnic today, one lady was oohing and ahhing over her and then said "He is just so cute!" I want you to look at the picture below because this is the dress she was wearing when this occurred. I mean seriously. She did have the remnants of her mohawk, but she also had on a lilac dress!!! If you dont know the gender, just dont say! It is kind of the same rule as when you arent sure if someone is pregnant or fat...always err on the side of caution!!! Geez Louise.

So I told her what happened and this is the face she made...
Haha. Well obviously not really, but this is her sad face and Graham and I feel bad, but it makes us laugh. My dad (B.A.) calls it the lower lip.

Well moral of the story is her hair needs to grow a little faster so we can put a bow in. I refuse to glue one on her head so we will just wear a lot of pink until then...

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Graham on bath time! Might you call Vaughn up and give him some pointers?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a doll in her little dress!!! The lower lip is TOO funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lower lip and feel so bad laughing at it! She is so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the bow thing! I'm ready for AM to wear them but not until one will attach on its own! Cute dress!!

    ReplyDelete