Last week, Carrie and I got to join my parents at our house in Ford Plantation. I absolutely love it down there. It is so peaceful and pretty and I am so glad I am going to get to go more often now! On Thursday, my Godparents Missy and John came down because John was playing in a golf tournament with my dad. This made it even more fun! And I had tons of extra hands to help with Carebear which was nice. We spent the week eating well, shopping, swimming, reading and relaxing. I even got a special treat when we went to Savannah to shop for the day and got to see college friends Christina and Sarah (Swinny) for lunch. It was so fun to see and catch up with them too! The only hard thing was sharing a room with Carrie. I woke up almost every time she moved! But she did really well sleeping in her pack n play and being in a whole new place for a week. She also did so well on the car ride! So here are a few pics from the week...
Carebear with her Cy-Cy...

Before her first swim...

In the pool for her first swim! She loved the pool...she liked to dip her teething beads in the water and then eat them and she also liked kicking her feet and splashing. It was so fun!!

We also did the baby swing for the first time which was also a hit! It inspired Graham to hang her swing in our yard today. (She is in this hoodie cover up because she had just gotten out of the pool.)


Here is my Godfather holding my daughter...weird!

I had to post this one...she is in the Lilly dress Paula gave her and just looked so darn cute!

And one final pic of her chillin'

We came back Monday on Carrie's 6 month bday! I cannot believe half a year has already passed. She has her 6 month check up is Thursday so I will post all her stats and 6 month updates then! And I promise a Vegas post someday!!!
so good to see you + beautiful carrie!! come back soon! xoxo
ReplyDeletep.s. love that shot of her with the strawberry hat on. she couldn't be cuter!
Does that Lilly dress come in my size? It's so cute! We had fun hanging out with Graham while you two were gone (but obviously missed y'all). He has such a glow in his eye when he talks about Carrie. I love that you already got her in the pool!
ReplyDeleteAHHH she's just so precious and perfect and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute my friend, too cute! I am in love with that little green and white bathing suit and hat, and of course the Lilly too! I am so glad you got to get away for a bit!
ReplyDeleteso cute neely!! looks like a wonderful vacay and some great "firsts" for Carrie!!! LOVE all the pics!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are adorable!!! I love all her adorable outfits!!!! she looks so old sitting on the couch...make it stop!!! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteWell...I have to admit I was at first sad that it was not a Vegas post, but then very very happy again when I saw all the adorable pics of Carrie!!!
ReplyDelete