Wednesday, April 21, 2010

3 years!

Today is Graham and my 3 year anniversary! It has been the most amazing journey and God has blessed us tremendously. Graham, thank you for everything these past 3 years...you have made my dreams come true and I love you dearly! You are my best friend and Carebear and I are so lucky to have you!

Here is a recap of our busy 3 years!

YEAR 1---family of 3.
YEAR 2---family of 4.
YEAR 3---family of 5.
Need a more updated pic of this family of 5! And FYI, next year will still be 5 :)

Tonight will just be a home-cooked meal, but tomorrow night we will be out celebrating! Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on 3 years!!!!! I love seeing the progression of pics from each year!!! Have a great day and so much fun out tomorrow night :) love u

    ReplyDelete